About Us . . .

  • We started our service on 1st Dec, 1982.
  • New showroom was opened on Mar 1994, at No:7, North Gate, S.S.Colony, Madurai.
  • Our entire customer transactions were totally computerized in May 1995.
  • Showroom was completely air conditioned on 16th Jan, 2001.
  • On 9th Jul, 2006, our show room was extended and renovated to another 1000 sq.ft. and opened by Thiru P.AnandaSundaresan, (Regional LPG Manager, South) in the presence of Thiru. P.J.Vijaykar (Senior Manager, Regional Coordinator) and Thiru S.Dhanapal (Territory Manager).